Cosmo tip inspired by 50 Shades #2: Stab him in the ass with a fork.
Sounds like playing with your food…
No, Hannibal, they said *don’t* break the skin. Oh, goddammit, Hannibal.
Andrew Scott at London Collections: Men AW 2014 [x]
Some of you are reblogging because you think its funny that programmers would talk to ducks. I’m reblogging because I think its funny picturing a programmer explaining their code, realizing what they did when they explain the bad code, then grabbing the strangling the duck while yelling “WHY WAS THE FIX THAT SIMPLE!? AM I GOING BLIND!”
AS A PROGRAMMER I CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING DO WE HAD TO BAN THE DUCKS FROM MY CLASSES BECAUSE EVERYONE WOULD FLIP THE DUCK OR THROW IT AT A WALL OR SOMETHING WHEN THEY FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM IN THEIR CODE
the queen wearing a hoodie whilst driving a range rover
“the thug life chose me”
Not to mention that’s the most royal fuckin hoodie it’s floral and it has bobby pins in it to KEEP IT ON HER HEAD.
This is art.
*writes “like” on a cigarette and puts it in my mouth*
It’s a simile.
Let your quirky side shine with these odd accessories.
1) Pinhead by Tim Bradstreet
2) Helena Bonham Carter’s “Marla” from Fight Club by Vlad Rodriguez on Tumblr
3) E.T. by euclase on Tumblr
4) The Terminator by Massimo Carnevale on Tumblr
5) Heath Ledger/The Joker by Sam Spratt on Tumblr
6) Emma Watson by Isabella Morawetz on Tumblr
7) Hellboy by Drew Struzan
8) Star Wars (detail) by Alex Ross
9) Robert Downey Jr./Tony Stark by Adi Granov on Tumblr
10) Lost in Translation by Alice X. Zhang on Tumblr